2020 // East Winds Band Camp // July 27th – 31st
East Winds Band Camp has expanded our offerings to include 3 large ensemble groups to accommodate students going into grades 6-12th! This camp is best for musicians with at least one year of band experience. With an added high school ensemble, students will have even more opportunity to work on their music skills this summer and learn from some of the best directors and studio teachers in Portland! Located again at Mt Hood Community College, this is looking to be one of the best band camps ever! Register today! 2020 will be even more incredible as East Winds Band Camp celebrates it’s 10th year!
Please check out our East Winds Band Camp website for the most up to date information, AUDITION information and other events that may pop up!
- $50 non refundable deposit withheld:
- +2 months prior= fully refundable (with exception of deposit)
- 1-2 months prior= 75% of payment is refundable
- 30 days or less= 50% of payment is refundable
- 14 days or less= 25% of payment is refundable
- Once camp has started, no refunds will be allowed
- Late payments are subject to late fees policy
Late Fee Policy:
- If payment is not received by the determined due date, a $5 flat rate late fee will be applied to your remaining balance for each week payment is not received