2018 Summer Camps!
Elementary Art, and Middle School Fashion & Costume Camps!
We at Vibe are super excited about our expanded Summer Camp selection for 2018! Each camp lead by Vibe teaching artists will have a variety of projects and paths for creativity for budding artists to grow in their own skills and creativity! Check out our entire camp offerings! Registration and more info on our registration platform. Click the Green button above to register.
- July 30th – August 3rd :: African Rhythms – featuring Ghanaian drummer Alex Addy – art & music camp for artists ages 6-12 :: 5 SPOTS LEFT
- August 6th – 10th :: World Folk Art Camp : for artists ages 6-12
- August 20th – 24th :: Upcycled Fashion & Costume Camp : for artists going into grades 5-8
East Winds Band Camp : July 23rd – 27th
This year for East Winds Band Camp, we have expanded our offerings to include 3 large ensemble groups to accommodate students going into grades 5-12th! With an added high school ensemble, students will have even more opportunity to work on their music skills this summer and learn from some of the best directors and studio teachers in Portland! Located again at Mt Hood Community College, this is looking to be one of the best band camps ever! Register today!
- $50 non refundable deposit withheld:
- +2 months prior= fully refundable (with exception of deposit)
- 1-2 months prior= 75% of payment is refundable
- 30 days or less= 50% of payment is refundable
- 14 days or less= 25% of payment is refundable
- Once camp has started, no refunds will be allowed
- Late payments are subject to late fees policy
Late Fee Policy:
- If payment is not received by the determined due date, a $5 flat rate late fee will be applied to your remaining balance for each week payment is not received