2018 Summer Camps!
Pint Size Picasso Summer Camps
We have 3 weeks of 1/2 day summer camps in June – each planned with their own unique theme and projects. Join Vibe as artists ages 3-6 explore:
- Rainforests : June 4-8th
- Mythical Creatures : June 11th-15th
- Robots! : June 18th – 22nd
All Pint Size Picasso camps are from 9 a.m. to Noon Monday through Friday
Photography and Elementary Art Camps
We at Vibe are super excited about our expanded Summer Camp selection for 2018! Each camp lead by Vibe teaching artists will have a variety of projects and paths for creativity for budding artists to grow in their own skills and creativity! Check out our entire camp offerings! Registration and more info on our registration platform. Click the Green button above to register.
- June 25th – 29th :: Fun with Photography Level I : for artists going into grades 4-6
- July 9th – 13th :: Fun with Photography Level II : for artists going into grades 6-8
- July 16th – 20th :: Nature Art Camp : for artists ages 6-12
- July 23rd – 27th :: POP! Art Camp : for artists ages 6-12
- July 30th – August 3rd :: African Rhythms – art & music camp for artists ages 6-12
- August 6th – 10th :: World Folk Art Camp : for artists ages 6-12
East Winds Band Camp : July 23rd – 27th
This year for East Winds Band Camp, we have expanded our offerings to include 3 large ensemble groups to accommodate students going into grades 5-12th! With an added high school ensemble, students will have even more opportunity to work on their music skills this summer and learn from some of the best directors and studio teachers in Portland! Located again at Mt Hood Community College, this is looking to be one of the best band camps ever! Register today!