COVID19 CLOSED STUDIOS & VIBE VIRTUAL CLASSES
During the Social distancing and closed studios – Vibe has gone Virtual. Join us online for our online offering of classes. Click on the above button to see the most up to date class schedules and registration.
Vibe Studio Classes for Elementary and Middle School Artists
Vibe’s studio offers weekly classes throughout the school year in a variety of mediums from Weaving, to Painting to Mixed Media and Illustration. Specific Class Information and times can be found by clicking the buttons above for the studio you are wanting to find classes at.
- Mid-day home school specific classes
- After School Elementary Classes
- Before and After Extended Art for Elementary Classes until 5 p.m. at both studios
- Atkinson Pick up and walk over to the SE studio – for Atkinson Elementary students only
- Vibe Studio St Johns – pick up & walk over for James John students only at this time
- Afternoon Middle School Classes
- Saturday Elementary Classes
Drop Ins for classes are available as space allows throughout the quarter.
Classes are prorated if you start mid-quarter.
Classes are maxed at 16 students to ensure small group attention and instruction.
Other Youth class offerings :
- No School Workshop Days
- Spring Break Workshops (last week of March – 1/2 day or full day options)
- Special event workshops
*classes may be canceled due to under-enrollment – check with the registration platform for the most current information.
* attendance protocol – please let the studio know via email or phone call if student will be absent for class. If students have not arrived by class start times, Vibe’s studio assistant or teaching artist will call to confirm child is absent for the day.